Veterans Banner Program
Qualifications for New Applicants
- Active duty member of the United Sates armed forces
- Current Rowland Heights, Hacienda Heights, North Whittier resident
- Past resident with immediate* family currently residing in Diamond Bar
- Annual verification of active duty status will be required
- Submit a copy of two forms of identification of the service member
- Proof of Diamond Bar address of service or family member
- Proof of the service member's current active duty status
*Immediate family = wife/husband, son/daughter, grandson/granddaughter, son-in-law/daughter-in-law, aunt/uncle, or niece/nephew
Requests are accepted on an ongoing basis. Banner installations take place in May (application deadline is March 1) and November (application deadline is September1).
Annual Proof of Active Duty Status
Annually verification of honoree's active duty status will be required. To continue banner display, submit a copy of two forms of identification of the service member; proof of Rowland Heights, Hacienda Heights, Noth Whittier address of service or family member, and proof of the service member's active duty status.
Request for Banner Removal
If honoree is no longer on active duty, please submit Banner Retirement form and describes what you would like to do with the banner.